Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sketch #164

Here in the southern part of Norway we have the first touch of summer today.
Hopefully this inspirer for playing with this sketch made by Lene.
We had much fun with it!

Elisabeth
 This sketch gave lots of room for beeing playfull, and I am happy with the result!

I think I followed it close enough:)


Broggis
I have droped the upper title line on this layout.

Brit
I have followed the sketch by placing things in the middle of the page, and having one title over and one under the photo.
Lula
I got inspired by the paint and the setup.
Scarlett
I was inspired by the basic design of the sketch and from there added various mediums and layers to build up my page.  Instead of a title above the photo I opted to create a sun off to the side. 
Arnlaug
I followed the sketch by using one photo in the middle and title both over and under. Also a got inspired by the paint and I added some elements on the sides.

No comments: